sobota 5. září 2015

Yankee Candle Tahitian Tiaré Flower Review

I've never been to Tahiti so I can't say if this candle smells like real Tiaré Flower. 

But... I swear I hate all floral scents except Tahitian Tiaré Flower and Garden Sweet Pea.
This fragrance was released in the World Joruney and because it was very popular Yankee decided to make this fragrance as a normal fragrance. It has been retired in the States, but it is gonna be available around Europe for a limited time.

Fragrance notes:
Top notes: pear nectar & bergamot
Middle notes: tiaré flower, cherry blossom & lily of the valley
Bottom notes: white musk & sandalwood

Fragrance family: floral (but I'd say fresh)
Availability: USA - retired/Europe - Special Appearance
Official rating: 4.1/5
My rating: 4/5
Description: Reminiscent of sweet gardenias . . . love blooms in the hypnotic fragrance of this snowy white flower.

Honestly, I wasn't sure on this candle as it is in the floral fragrance family. But I was very surprised! I would say this fragrance is a summer version of Season of Peace. They share similar notes: bergamot, white musk and sandalwood. Tahitian Tairé Flower isn't minty though! It isn't floral at all. All you will get from this fragrance are notes of heavy musk, watery-airy notes and bergamot. It isn't strong on cold sniff, so I would say it will have low-medium throw.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat