čtvrtek 23. července 2015

Yankee Candle Nature's Paintbrush Review

Hello again.
I've got an another review for you.



I'm going to review one very favourite and rare scent. It's Nature's Paintbrush. I bought this scent here but I think it's very hard to find it now. If you want tarts or votives, you could check ebay. This scent came with River Valley (Over The River) to Europe in Autumn 2011. Unfortunately it's a retired scent. I love the label and the beautiful wax colour, which reminds you of a cool, autumn day.

Fragrance notes:
Top fragrance notes: fresh citrus, lime, bergamot and apple.
The Middle notes: spicy nutmeg, sweet cinnamon, crystallized sugar.
The Bottom base notes: sandalwood, amber, musk, sweet, brown sugar, vanilla.

Fragrance family: fresh
Availability: USA - retired/Europe - retired
Official rating: ??? but there are two types of people: someone loves that scent, someone hates it
My rating: 4.9/5
Description:  A perfect autumn day captured in radiant, aormatic strokes of brisk air, spicy woods and warm musk.


Label:

So: I absolutely adore this scent! It smells like fresh autumny day. It really reminds me of clean air. It smells little bit like November Rain, but it isn't as masculine as November Rain is. I think it's a unisex scent. I think anybody who likes these outdoorsy fragrance will love it. I can smell some fruit, brisk air, spices and sweet notes... I love it. I heard that this fragrance throws very well. I haven't burnt it so I don't know.  

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat